An OCM guide for credit union organizational change management team members
The playbook provides an overview of how to conduct Organizational Change Management (OCM) within your credit union for the Prairie Payment Initiative’s deployment of the IBM Payment Centre Canada’s Payments as a Service (PaaS) solution.
Three sections are covered:
This page provides an overview of each section with a link to download the full 45-page playbook.
- OCM + why it’s important
- OCM levers: tools to support you through change
- When do you use OCM + what outcomes will it achieve?
- Who does the OCM team work with?
OCM by project phase
- OCM things to do by project phase
- Planning and design
Developing your OCM plan (with templates)
- OCM contents
- What’s changing
- Approach to change readiness
- Coordinated approach with PPI program
- Senders and receivers
- Measuring change
- Change outcomes for stakeholders
- Plan on a page
- Detailed tactical plan